Friday, March 16, 2007

Best Argument

I’m sure all of you heard of the Oscar category named” best argument”, well, here’s a list of some possible nominations,since its best argument, boxing duels are not allowed of course:


John says:” you and me Alex. outside! immediately, otherwise ill break your face here
Alex replies: “hey! Don’t push your luck mate!! or else…”
John questions himself: “Or else what?”
John answers enthusiastically: “or else……… youu …MIGHT WIN A TRIP TO CANCUN WITH BREAKFAST REGIME INCLUDED!!! :D


Michael turns to Jim and says: “ hey…pass me that soda will ya?
Jim replies: “ ahah, go get it yourself you lazy bastard! “
Michael strikes: “ hoy! You’re getting on my nerves you twat!”
Jim brilliantly raps it off: “really? And to think that you were not a drug addict :P”


David says: “ i´m really tired of studying for this exam, I guess im taking a break now”
Sarah mocks: “ahah,,you´re such a pussy, cant handle a stupid exam”
David reposts: “leave me alone, im loosing my edge here!”
Sarah finishes off: “ better take the plane the next time then :P “

2 comments:

Mariana | Morning said...

ahahah!
I think you should go for cinema!

xD

joaninha said...

lol... tu tens cada uma... LOOL